Self Employed Health & Wellbeing Coach - Middlesbrough & HartlepoolApply for this job →
- £21,000.00 - £24,000.00
- Middlesbrough Hartlepool
- Reed Wellbeing
Are you passionate about helping people to lead healthier lives?
We can offer you the perfect opportunity!
Reed Wellbeing is an innovative and upcoming organisation rapidly advancing to become the market leaders in the delivery of unique public health programmes. As a result of our success we have been selected as one of only four national providers of the flagship NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP).
We are looking for passionate and like-minded individuals, to join our existing dynamic and expertly trained team, to deliver our world class evidence-based health and wellbeing behavioural lifestyle interventions.
In return you will receive £50 per 90 Minute session
Face to Face delivery of sessions in the Tees Valley area
What is the role about
Reed Wellbeing Master Trainers will provide you with comprehensive, market leading training into the theory and application of our behaviour change based diabetes prevention programme and other interventions, along with a thorough overview of service delivery and associated process requirements.
Just some of your day to day responsibilities will include
- Deliver Reed Wellbeing's individual assessments and our group-based diabetes prevention programme in a professional, engaging and motivational style, in accordance with our curriculum, resources and quality
- Tailor and adapt delivery approach to maximise participant engagement, learning and
- Actively promote the programme within the community in line with national and local
- Assist line management to co-ordinate and plan your service delivery
- Support and monitor participant progression through the programme, accurately capturing relevant data, quality assuring delivery and fulfilling Commissioner reporting
- Proactively contribute ideas to support service
To be successful in this role, we are looking someone with
- Minimum Level 3 qualification relating to Health & Social Care/Physiotherapy/Psychology/Diabetics/Education/Nutrition/Fitness
- Passion for health and wellbeing with an enthusiastic and genuine approach to helping participants improve their
- Engaging and empathetic communication
- Ability to coach individuals and groups to identify solutions and develop knowledge and skills to support behavioural
- Well organised and strong team
- Willingness to be flexible in respect of working hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Willingness and ability to undertake initial training and CPD as required
- Fluency in community languages is desirable.
Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Job reference: RinP07327