Recruitment Adviser - LeedsApply for this job →
- £27,500.00 - £35,000.00
- Full time permanent
- Leeds LS1 2BH
- Reed Employability
Have you got great people skills and a passion for recruitment?
Would you like to work in a customer facing role and make a positive impact on people and their communities
Consider the role of a Recruitment Adviser at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
What the job is about
The Recruitment Adviser is responsible for creating and identifying new business opportunities within the local area by developing strong working relationships with employers and bringing on board new employment opportunities for people on our programmes. The role requires you to work with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal & external, who will all have differing priorities. As a Recruitment Adviser you’ll be required to work alongside them to achieve the common goal
Just some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients
- Promoting an awareness on Reed in Partnership services and benefits
- Maximising the repeating business opportunities through building and maintaining relationships with employers
- Working closely with other teams including Employment Advisers and Skills Trainers
- Planning and conducting events such as jobs fairs and employer days
- Post-placement support and account management
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary (pro-rata for part time), and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. You will have access to the range of Reed in Partnership benefits, which include:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata for part time) plus statutory bank holidays
- Reed Pension Scheme
- Award Winning Management & Leadership training
- Professional & Personal Development Funds
- Bi-annual pay reviews
- Plus much more that can be found Here
With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with
- A successful track record of working in a sales environment, an account management or business development role (both face to face presenting and telephone sales experience).
- Demonstrable experience of working to targets.
- A willingness to travel locally (e.g., to meet customers/employers) with good knowledge of local labour market.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma in combination with GCSE English Language Grade B or above (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). If you do not possess this level of qualification, you will be required to achieve a Level 2 in a Literacy Assessment conducted at interview stage.
- Experience of working in recruitment, publicly funded services, or other similar sectors
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment (i.e., Customer Services, Hospitality, Social Care, Customer Services)
- Interest in people and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Interest in career and personal development
Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Job reference: RinP07875