Product Executive- Home WorkingApply for this job →
- £25,000.00 - £37,500.00
- Full time permanent
- Home Working
- Reed Wellbeing
Are you solutions focused with great attention to detail?
Are you proactive with great time management abilities?
Consider the role of a Product Executive at Reed Wellbeing!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed Wellbeing is a public service provider delivering lifestyle and wellbeing programmes that help people improve their health.
This is a remote role.
What the job is about:
The Product Executive will support the Service Development Specialist in the delivery of health and wellbeing products and programmes. They will work on both digital and non-digital projects, varying in size and scope, with objectives and deliverables determined at the outset of each new project or contract. Work will be mainly focused on digital Product and Service Development activity to support new or existing Reed Wellbeing health and wellbeing programmes.
As part of our strategic vision, our products and service development will be centred on the use of technology to deliver efficiency and enhanced participant journeys, drive better outcomes and respond to sector requirements. Researching new technology and ways of working to improve our current traditional service model for our participants and service commissioners. Then working with the team, key stakeholders and strategic partners to develop the product or service ready for service delivery.
You will be required to regularly work with other departments and workstream leads, notably Business Development, IT, Operations and Clinical Excellence during product and service development projects.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list and as such you will be expected to carry out any other duties that may be specified by your Line Manager from time to time. This job description is non-contractual.
Your main responsibilities would be:
This is an exciting role as small but ambitious product function who are modernising their platforms and customer journeys in line with business goals.
- Research and analysis for Digital Product and Service Development projects, producing summary reports and conclusions. Including researching customer trends and behaviours and development of knowledge of suitable products available on the market
- Supporting activity linked to the product lifecycle for both new and existing digital and non-digital products within Reed Wellbeing - identification, research, development, implementation and continuous improvement
- Working within a Framework of Digital and Non-Digital Product Development and contributing to improvements to the methodology
- Contribution and input into innovative ideas to support delivery of new and existing Reed Wellbeing services and products
- Collating feedback from users of existing products and writing reports with recommendations of updates and improvements to enhance the user experience and increase usage
- Liaising with internal (e.g. IT, Business Development, Operations) and external (e.g. developers) stakeholders to achieve and progress project objectives
- Designing, delivering and evaluating new Product and Service training for co-members and external stakeholders
- Supporting with testing and evaluation of testing of new products and services
- Attending external and internal events
- Completing multiple assigned tasks to strict deadlines
- Where required, providing support to the Business Development team to ensure effective bid submission
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary (pro-rata for part time), and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. You will have access to the range of Reed in Partnership benefits, which include:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata for part time) plus statutory bank holidays
- Reed Pension Scheme
- Award Winning Management & Leadership training
- Professional & Personal Development Funds
- Bi-annual pay reviews
- Plus much more that can be found Here
With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills & experience
- Strong IT skills
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills and the ability to find data trends and provide analytical commentary
- Excellent oral and written communication with a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and thoroughly in formal written communications to a very high standard
- Experience in the delivery of complex information to teams in presentation and/or training sessions/briefings
- Attention to detail
- Solutions focused
- Evidence of working within a Digital Project Management or Product Delivery environment
- Ability to liaise effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Organised, resourceful and manages time effectively
- Ability to multitask and understand new concepts quickly
- Proactive and takes ownership of responsibilities
- A proven Digital Product Executive who can demonstrate experience in defining, designing and delivering successful digital products
- Previous experience working in the Health and Wellbeing Sector
- Awareness of health and wellbeing apps or platforms
- Experience of designing digital courses and curriculum
- Experience of data analysis to evaluate the success of digital and non-digital courses and interventions
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Job reference: RinP07810